All the new articles
- Review Zeus! – MotomonotonoZeus! is a drums, bass and vocals duo from Italy that brings a thundering form of heavy music without boundaries in the vein of Zu and The Locust.
- Review Planks – Perished BodiesThis last album is the final goodbye to this world and closes the trilogy after The Darkest of Grays and Funeral Mouth.
- Review Terror – The 25th HourTerror returns with their new record The 25th Hour which is short and fast but not as hard hitting and aggressive as the early days of the band.
- Special 15 reasons why you should go to Incubate this yearHere are 15 reasons why you should come to Tilburg and celebrate a week of cutting edge culture.
- Review The Dillinger Escape Plan @ Bibelot, DordrechtThe Dillinger Escape Plan sold out Bibelot, Dordrecht on their summer tour and played a rewarding set. Support by Raketkanon (BE).
- Review Zeus! – Motomonotono
- Review The Record Collection – Revolutions EPThe Record Collection bring us nothing new, but their EP Revolutions is just perfect summer music.
- Review Spirits – DiscontentDiscontent, Spirits' debut full length needs to be checked out by everyone (remotely) into straight edge!
- Interview Coin Toss RecordsIndy Powers of Coin Toss Records on his love for music and surfing the net too much.
- Review Stick Together – Stick TogetherThe first album by straight edge band Stick Together rocks as hard as their first two EP's. Drugs suck!
- Review Terror – Bad SignsCalifornia hardcore legends Terror have premiered the video for the first track from their forthcoming album, The 25th Hour.
- Review The Record Collection – Revolutions EP
- Review The Stops – Nameless facesOnly a year after their demo The Stops surprise us with a great debut!
- Review True Identity – DemoEveryone with an interest in current Youth Crew sound should check this one out.
- Review Terrible Feelings – TremorsTerrible Feelings return with their second album Tremors which has the hard task to live up to my high expectations based on their previous output.
- Review Beach Slang – Broken ThrillsPim is a bit late to the Beach Slang party, but he found his soundtrack to the summer of 2015
- Review The Stops – Nameless faces